Welcome to my blog

Thank you for coming to my blog! If there is anything you
don't like please comment on any post.I will try to get back
to you soon! Thank you,Marlon

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sorry for not posting, and news.

Sorry everybody for not posting in a while. I was very busy. I hope your all doing well, and I am deleting the Survivalcaft Episodes page because there's nothing on it. Late someone in my fam got a HP Split X2 computer. It rocks!! In fact I making this post from it. (-_-) (I thought up that one) In the meantime there was a update to SC (survivalcaft). Version 1.22. I will be posting things about SC updates when they come out. Version 1.22 really brings some BIG improvements.
1. Added farming and bread
2. Added Islands
3. Added new animals- zebras. loins, ostrichs, rhinos, orcas, and a ton more
4. Added boats
About 20 more lines. Well, I gtg. Hope this brings some happiness to some peeps. See U later!!




IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOME REAL SC VIDEOS SEARCH ON YOUTUBE FOR DAVERON40!!!!!

2 comments: