Welcome to my blog

Thank you for coming to my blog! If there is anything you
don't like please comment on any post.I will try to get back
to you soon! Thank you,Marlon

Monday, December 30, 2013

Bye everybody.

Hello everyone. This will be my last official post on this blog. If you all would like to see my stuff, look me up on google plus. My name is Marlon Neveu in there. I'm getting a bit emotional now. *starts crying*. I LOVED THIS BLOG!! I loved it. But, now I must move on to greater hights. On my google + page, I do post survivalcraft videos. Something that you have all wanted. Umm... Happy thanksgiving!! Merry Chrismas! Happy New Year. I will see you all in 1214, I guess. (On my google + page) So, I guess this is good bye. THANKS= A Ballet Dancer. She inspired me to make a blog. THANKS google. For making this great program for younge kids to learn what the word "social" means. THANKS to my parents. For letting me get a blog, and have fun with it. GOOD BYE EVERYBODY!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Marlon! This has been an awesome blog! God bless in all of your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete